We're all about reverse-engineering popular chips from the 70's and 80's - initially the 6502 but others too. This wiki is for documenting our findings and recording our sources, and is of course a work in progress.
- Beregnyei Balazs: 6502 Reverse Engineering (translation)
- Mark Ormston: 65xx Processor Data (version 0.2b)
- Ivo van Poorten: 6502 Bugs List
- Neil Parker: The 6502/65C02/65C816 Instruction Set Decoded
- Graham: 6502/6510/8500/8502 Opcode matrix
- Freddy Offenga: 6502 Undocumented Opcodes
- Adam Vardy: Extra Instructions Of The 65XX Series CPU